Agro Innovation Tour
Agro Innovation Tour was my first professional project as a game designer in a studio.
The project consisted in designing three minigames for an Agriculture fair. Such games were installed on touch screen tables and encouraged fair visitors to play together.
The minigames were:
- Quiz: up to three players compete in a quiz about Agriculture
- Labirinth: players cooperate to find a way from start to end point by rotating pieces of a maze, in a Pipe Mania fashion
- Avatar Maker: players can create an avatar resembling themselves, and tell about their business
For this project I worked on the following tasks:
- Game Design: concept of the three minigames based on the client's requests, and complete writing of the game design document.
- Level Design: tuning of the three minigames, such as score rewards and penalties progression curves in the Quiz or difficulty balancing in Labirinth.
Main tasks I covered:
- Game Design
- Level Design
Game Engine: Unity